ORBITAL gives us airlocks and control panels, pensive faces looking out into the cosmos, improvised fixes for critical systems, military-sponsored subterfuge, warm embraces in the cold vacuum, frantic struggles in zero-gravity and unknowable ancient technology, asking WHAT DO YOU DO NEXT?
ORBITAL is a tabletop roleplaying game for three to six players.
You'll start by creating your own space station with your friends, filling it with interesting people and threatening it with impending dangers. You'll all create and own aspects of the setting, taking a shared ownership of your world and your story.
You'll also create your own character, a specialist who can push back against the threats you're facing.
Together, you'll explore your station, it's people and their problems using the simple No Dice, No Masters system that puts the focus on character relationships, community struggles and player choice.
Through play, you'll determine your community's fate as equal storytellers in your own unique story.
The physical book is pretty beautiful. You can expect:
- 28 pages, plus cover.
- Reduced A5 size (194x135mm).
- Fedrigoni Savile Row Blue cover, an extremely pretty Italian stock.
- Paperback Context recycled paper interior stock, Birch.
- Risograph printed inks; metallic gold & white on the cover, risofederal blue & flat gold on the interior.
- Singer-stitched binding, using white thread.